SOLD | Unify Your Abode | Mid-Century Pottery Lamp

Interior designers use lighting as a way to unify the entire room's furnishings. The right accent lighting can make your wall art, accessories, and architectural features really stand out. Wondering what kind of bulb to use for accent lighting? According to Home Decorating For Dummies, a halogen bulb is the best because of its intensity and brilliance. This mid-century pottery lamp would be a great accent piece in your otherwise minimalist abode.

23 in tall x 12 in wide


Email us here or call us today at 323-644-5590 to see if these items are still available

New Merchandise Email

Casa Victoria's key strength is that we are always adding new merchandise, sign up for the monthly newsletter below to be notified of new items. We promise we won't spam you - ever.